Monday, December 19, 2005

By Tuesday, Dec. 20th at 11pm...

That's Duke Power's most recent estimate for electricity returning to our trailer. Therefore we continue our stay at Chez Ramey.....(For some reason the song "Welcome to the Hotel California" just popped into my head. ;-)) Mad props to C&L for continuing to put up with baby food jars scattered in random places around the kitchen & dining room, diapers showing up here & there, toys strewn across the living room... and that's just from the kid, never mind his parents!! O.O But speaking of the baby...

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...
One of the baby's front-n-center top teeth *finally* broke through Friday. We project it's partner to be through soon, although at this rate we may still be at Chez Ramey when that happens...

In other news.....
I would also comment on a fantastic sermon preached this morning in Honea Path, lunch w/ "Mr. K & crew" at Fiesta, and a great Narnia movie watched tonight while the proprietors of Chez Ramey watched the baby, but my neurons are ceasing to fire at an alarming rate & I must close before I'm unable to find my bed.

I hear we're to be invaded by hordes of folks from Clemson tomorrow evening-night / Tuesday.... This should prove interesting. Baby is looking forward to a personal showing of "Scary Elmo." I am looking forward to Lori's lasagna. Hubby is looking forward to NOT having to commute from Anderson to G-ville for the rest of the week. (Now he can sympathize with Mr. K!)

God bless us every one.. and the Christmas goose too!!

No comments: