Thursday, December 8, 2005

Almond Shortbread...

Made some yesterday, and it's begging to be dunked in a steaming cup of Rooibos Macadamia tea from Teavana. Fortunately I have a tin of said tea..... Yum!!

and yet more Christmas cards to mail.....

Oh, all 40 of the first batch of Christmas cards w/ letters are mailed, the second set of 20 photo cards arrived yesterday. They should be going out tomorrow (if I get off the computer & write them). I'm afraid all the local yokels will just be getting letters, as I think we're running out of photo cards again and I REFUSE to buy another 20!!! There's just NO way that I'm going to send out 80 Christmas cards & letters!!! However, lest any L.Y. feel deprived, those missing the official photo card will get a 4x6 print of the sepia print from last post (in proper resolution, naturally).

No comments: