Friday, February 10, 2006

Welp...

The hunt is still on. First really nice house we found (in our price range) is being closed on this weekend, and not by us. I'm sure this will happen several more times before we find what we want.....

In the mean time... I'm packing boxes for the first time in 11 years.... which is incredible considering my parents moved like 20 times before I was 20! O.O The move in here with hubby (over 8 years ago) doesn't count, b/c I didn't bother boxing anything up... most of my stuff was still boxed from moving to SC in '95, and the rest of it we just threw in the back of his car over the few weeks before the wedding. It's hard to believe we've lived here for 8 years..... longest I'd ever lived in one place before that was 4 years. I love my hubby. He's good to me! The Lord sure gave me a good one!! -]

No comments: