Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another Wednesday....

I used to post a lot on Wednesdays (back before Christmas)... maybe that when I'm finally caught up from the weekend & have a minute to think. Maybe it's just because Wednesdays are boring.... anyway....

We've now seen 46 houses. O.O If there were a cross-eyed face, I'd go for that one instead. They're not exactly starting to blur together, but getting close (the houses I mean). I guess the good news is we've finally seen everything in our price-range in the areas from which we're interested in commuting.... So now we wait, as the flurry of new listings begins, dear folks trying to find a another domicile before the next school year begins..... and we're not out of 3rd quarter yet?! So we'll see. In the mean time, maybe the kid will get to enjoy one weekend w/o his butt being slung in a car-seat so Mommy & Daddy can drag him around the countryside looking for a yard for him.

No comments: