Sunday, October 29, 2006

She's Here!!

Little Miss Hannah Melinda arrived at 11:43am today (Sunday). She weighted in at an even 8 lbs. and measured 21 inches. Mom (that'd be me) and baby are doing just fine. Thank you all for your prayers!! They were greatly appreciated.

I'll post some details for you gossip hounds later.... like Monday or Tuesday. For now, little miss is sleeping & I'm getting ready to eat & sleep too.

G'night all!! |-]

Oh... here's a pic of her... and her big brother. This is the first time he'd seen her. He's admiring her nose--proof she's the same species as him! (We'll have to explain that men and women are different species later! :-D)



And if you're wondering why I'm the one posting when it's still Sunday, we had Little Miss here at home.... and the computer's nearby. :-)

3 comments:

TulipGirl said...

Rejoicing with you! So exciting!

TulipGirl said...

*L* See how silly I can be when I'm checking through the reader! *blush* I posted, then saw the date was more than awhile ago. . .

The Savage said...

That's OK. I'm glad you're here reading! And *very* glad that I didn't give birth yesterday! ;-)