Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Proverbs 31 Woman....

... I am not.

But I've decided something. She's not so special after all. The only reason she "rises while it is yet night" is because the 20 month old is suddenly waking up 2 hours early every morning... or maybe it's because she's still up with the baby from the night before... but either way.... any young mother can do that!!

...and here I'd always heard she was so super-spiritual that she had an early version of an alarm clock! Male preachers!?! What do they know?! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posted 12/19/2006 11:10 PM

Yeah, and she also works to make the clothing, food, gardening and business transactions while her husband is "known in the gates when he sitteth with the elders of the land". Sounds like a "normal" wife/mother/ to me....

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Try (I said TRY) to get some rest so you can tend the flock. ( : >

Magoo